All systems have been restored. If you continue to experience any issues please submit a Help Ticket.
Students: COVID-19 and your coursesMany changes to the courses are happening as the result of COVID-19. Please find all information relevant to your classes in the new Student Sharepoint Site. You will find the continuity plan from your specific School such as how the course will be held, what happens to your labs or who to contact.
The Help Desk team wish you all the best.
Welcome to the Yukon College Help DeskIn order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference, we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. Please note a valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
If you need immediate assistance, please call the help desk at
867-456-8610, 1-855-448-2892 (toll free), and 867-332-4442 (cell).
How to Get assistance by sharing your screen with Quick Assist:
- Select Start > Windows Accessories > Quick Assist (or select the Start button, type Quick Assist in the search box, then select it in the results).
- In the Code from assistant box, enter the 6-digit code you were given, and select Share screen.
- Wait for your helper, then select Allow in the window that displays.
- The Help Desk is located in the Innovation Commons (next to the Kinnikinnick Kaff).
- September 2. 2019 - April 2020
Help Desk Hours of Operation are:
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday | CLOSED
The Help Desk is closed on Statutory Holidays